If you’re looking to add some extra security around your home, you may be wondering where the best places are to hide hidden cameras. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. In a clock: This is a great option if you want a hidden camera that can be moved around easily. Simply place the camera inside a clock and position it so that it has a clear view of the area you want to monitor.
2. In a plant: This is another popular option for hiding cameras. Place the camera inside a fake plant or pot and position it so that it has a clear view of the area you want to monitor.
3. In a picture frame: This is a great way to disguise your camera as something innocuous. Simply place the camera inside an empty picture frame and hang it on a wall or shelf. Position the camera so that it has a clear view of the area you want to monitor.
Frequently Asked Question
Where can I hide hidden cameras in my house?
Can someone hide a camera in my house?
Hiding Spy Camera in a Bedroom So one of the best places to put a hidden camera into would be a nightstand, behind some regular object, like a clock or radio. You could get a hidden camera already built into a clock and put it right on the nightstand. Curtain-Rod – Another place could be a curtain-rod. 
Manufacturers design cameras disguised as other everyday objects, like smoke detectors, clocks, USB hubs, even wireless chargers. These can be used for legitimate reasons in your own homeÂfor example, to hide a camera a burglar can’t find or to monitor a nanny with that person’s consent.18 Sept 2020 
1. If you’re looking to hide a hidden camera in your house, there are a few places you can look.
2. Under furniture, inside of books, and behind picture frames are all great places to start. With a little bit of creativity, you can find the perfect spot to keep an eye on things.