There are a lot of home security companies out there vying for your business. So, which one is the best? This is a question that we get a lot here at SecuritySystemReviews.com. In this post, we’ll take a look at one of the more popular home security companies, SimpliSafe, and see if they’re available in Australia.
SimpliSafe has been around since 2006 and they offer a wide range of home security products and services. Their product line includes everything from door and window sensors to sirens and cameras. They also offer professional monitoring services starting at just $14.99 per month.
So, what about Australia? Unfortunately, SimpliSafe is not currently available in Australia. However, there are a few other home security companies that do operate in Australia that you may want to consider, such as ADT Security or Frontpoint Security.
There’s been a lot of talk lately about whether or not SimpliSafe is available in Australia. Unfortunately, at this time, it does not appear that SimpliSafe is available for purchase in Australia. However, there are a number of other home security options available Down Under. So if you’re looking for a way to keep your home safe and secure, there are still plenty of great choices out there.
What is SimpliSafe?
SimpliSafe is a home security system that helps protect your home and family from burglars and other intruders. It consists of a base station, keypad, entry sensors, motion sensors, and sirens. The base station connects to your home’s WiFi network and sends alerts to your smartphone when the system is triggered. The keypad allows you to arm and disarm the system, as well as sound the alarm in case of an emergency. The entry sensors are placed at your doors and windows, and the motion sensors are placed in strategic locations around your home. The sirens will sound if the system is triggered, alerting you and your neighbors to an intruder.
How does SimpliSafe work?
SimpliSafe is a home security company that offers a variety of home security products and services. The company was founded in 2006 by Chad and Eleanor Laurans, who were inspired to create a more user-friendly and affordable home security system after their own home was burglarized.
SimpliSafe’s home security systems are designed to be easy to install and use. The company offers both wireless and wired systems, as well as a variety of sensors, cameras, and other devices that can be added to the system to customize it for each customer’s needs.
SimpliSafe’s monitoring services are provided by professional security companies that have been vetted by the SimpliSafe team. The company offers both 24/7 professional monitoring and self-monitoring options, as well as a variety of features such as motion-activated alerts, live streaming video, and two-way audio.
What are the benefits of using SimpliSafe?
There are many benefits to using SimpliSafe, but here are some of the most popular:
1. SimpliSafe is an affordable way to keep your home safe. Starting at just $15 a month, SimpliSafe is one of the most affordable home security options on the market.
2. SimpliSafe is easy to set up and use. There’s no need to hire a professional installer – you can set up your SimpliSafe system in minutes yourself.
3. SimpliSafe offers comprehensive protection. With 24/7 monitoring, police dispatch, and instant alerts, you can rest assured that your home is always safe and secure.
4. SimpliSafe is customizable. You can choose which sensors and features you want, so you only pay for what you need.
5. SimpliSafe is portable. If you move, you can take your SimpliSafe system with you – no need to start from scratch at your new home
Is SimpliSafe right for you?
There’s a lot to like about SimpliSafe. The home security system is affordable, easy to set up, and requires no long-term contracts. Plus, it’s compatible with a wide range of smart home devices.
But SimpliSafe isn’t right for everyone. Here are a few things to keep in mind before you buy:
1. SimpliSafe only offers professional monitoring in the US. If you live outside the US, you’ll need to find another company that offers monitoring services in your country.
2. The base station needs to be connected to your router via Ethernet cable. This means it won’t work with homes that don’t have wired Internet access.
3. The motion sensors can be triggered by pets weighing up to 80 pounds (36 kilograms). If you have a larger pet, or multiple pets, you might want to consider another home security system.
4. The entry sensors aren’t designed for garages or enclosed porches. If you want to protect these areas of your home, you’ll need to buy additional door and window sensors separately.
How to get started with SimpliSafe
of how to choose and order a home security system.
When it comes to choosing a home security system, there are a few things you need to take into account. First, you need to decide what type of system you want. There are wired and wireless systems, and each has its own set of pros and cons.
Wireless systems are generally easier to install, but they can be more expensive. Wired systems are typically more reliable, but they can be a bit more difficult to install.
Once you’ve decided on the type of system you want, the next step is to choose a company. There are a lot of different home security companies out there, so it’s important to do your research before making a decision. Read reviews, compare prices, and make sure you’re getting what you want before making a purchase.
Once you’ve found a company you’re happy with, the next step is to order your system. You can usually do this online or over the phone. Make sure you understand all of the terms and conditions before ordering, as some companies have different cancellation policies than others.
Once your system arrives, it’s time to install it. This is where having someone who knows what they’re doing comes in handy. If
Frequently Asked Question
Is SimpliSafe in Australia?
Does Tyco own ADT?
SimpliSafe is the #1 choice for DIY security systems in Australia. There are no contracts required and families can customize their security to fit their needs. 
ADT was spun off from industrial conglomerate Tyco (TYC) in 2012. (Tyco recently announced that it was being acquired by Johnson Controls (JCI).)16 Feb 2016 
No, SimpliSafe is not currently in Australia. However, we are pleased to announce that we are now shipping to New Zealand! So if you’re looking for a home security system that’s simple to set up and easy to use, be sure to check out SimpliSafe.