If you have an old Cox camera, you may be wondering how to reuse it. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to recycle your old camera and give it a new lease on life.
First, gather all of your old cameras and lenses. You may also want to include any tripods, cases, or other accessories you no longer use. Next, clean out the inside of the cameras and lenses with a soft cloth. Be sure to remove any batteries or memory cards from the devices.
Now it’s time to find a new home for your equipment. If you know someone who is interested in photography, offer to sell or trade your gear. You could also donate your camera equipment to a local school or community center. Finally, if you can’t find a use for your old camera, recycle it at a certified e-waste facility.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I reuse my Cox camera?
How do I find my Cox Homelife activity?
Re: Use Old Cox, Xfinity or other Cable Company Security Cam You plug it into the AC power and the cable from the router to one end of it, then plug the cable from the camera into the other end.7 Dec 2017 
Sign in to the Homelife mobile app. On the Overview screen, tap the Activity menu..SolutionAt the top of the Activity screen, tap the Calendar.On the pop-up calendar window, scroll to a specific date within the last 30 days. Tap CANCEL or SET.On the Calendar bar, tap the left arrow to view a past date. 
If you’re anything like me, you love your Cox camera. It takes amazing pictures and videos, but it’s not exactly cheap. So how can you reuse your Cox camera without spending a fortune?
1. Use it as a webcam – If you have a computer with a built-in webcam, you can use your Cox camera as a secondary webcam. Simply connect the camera to your computer using the included USB cable and launch your favorite video chat software.
2. Use it as a security camera – With the included mounting hardware, you can easily turn your Cox camera into a home security camera. Simply mount it in a strategic location and connect it to your computer or TV using the included AV cable. Then, set up motion detection software and you’re all set!
3. Use it as a baby monitor – If you have an infant at home, chances are you’re always worrying about them. Why not use your Cox camera as a baby monitor? Simply place it in their room and connect it to your TV or computer using the included AV cable. You can then keep an eye on them from another room in the house.
4. Use it as a pet cam – Are you worried about leaving your furry friend home alone? Why not set up a pet cam? Just like with a baby monitor, simply place your Cox camera in their room and connect it to your TV or computer using the included AV cable. Then, you can check in on them whenever you want!
5. Sell it – If you’re really not sure what to do with your old Cox camera, why not sell it? There are plenty of people out there who would love to get their hands on one of