If you’re wondering whether SimpliSafe can monitor an existing security system, the answer is yes! Here’s how it works:
SimpliSafe offers a free monitoring service for any home security system, whether it’s our own or another company’s. We’ll take over monitoring your system and contact the proper authorities in the event of an emergency.
There are a few things to keep in mind when switching to SimpliSafe monitoring, however. First, we’ll need to cancel your current monitoring service. Second, we’ll need to test your system to make sure it’s compatible with ours.
If you’re interested in simplifying your life by switching to SimpliSafe monitoring, we’re here to help! Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll walk you through the process.
1. While SimpliSafe cannot monitor an existing system, it can be used in conjunction with other security systems.2. SimpliSafe’s wireless technology makes it easy to add additional sensors and devices to your system, making it ideal for expanding your home security.3. With no monthly fees and no contracts, SimpliSafe is a great option for those looking for affordable home security.
What is SimpliSafe?
SimpliSafe is a home security system that offers many benefits for those who want to keep their homes and families safe. The system is very affordable, starting at just $15 per month, and it doesn’t require a long-term contract like many other home security systems. Additionally, SimpliSafe is very easy to install and use, making it a great option for those who don’t want to hassle with complex security systems. Finally, SimpliSafe offers excellent customer service, with 24/7 monitoring and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
How does SimpliSafe work?
SimpliSafe is a home security system that helps protect your home and family from burglars and other intruders. The system consists of a base station, keypad, motion sensors, entry sensors, and panic button. The base station is the brains of the system and is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi. The keypad is used to arm and disarm the system, as well as to enter your home’s security code. Motion sensors are placed around your home to detect movement, and entry sensors are placed on doors and windows to detect when they are opened. The panic button can be used in an emergency situation to immediately call for help.
What are the benefits of using SimpliSafe?
SimpliSafe is one of the most popular home security systems on the market today. There are a number of reasons why this system is so popular, but chief among them is that it is an affordable and effective way to deter burglars and keep your home safe. Here are some of the key benefits of using SimpliSafe:
1. It’s Affordable: One of the biggest selling points of SimpliSafe is that it is very affordable. The system itself is very reasonably priced, and there are no monthly monitoring fees. This makes it a great option for people who want to protect their homes on a budget.
2. It’s Easy to Use: Another big selling point of SimpliSafe is that it is very easy to use. The system can be set up in just a few minutes, and it is very user-friendly. This makes it a great option for people who are not tech-savvy or who do not have time to fiddle with complex security systems.
3. It’s Effective: Perhaps the most important selling point of SimpliSafe is that it works. The system has been tested and proven to be effective at deterring burglars and keeping homes safe. This makes it a great choice for people who want to protect their homes from break-ins.
How do I set up SimpliSafe?
Assuming you would like a detailed professional explanation on how to set up SimpliSafe:
SimpliSafe is a home security system that can be easily installed and operated by the homeowner. It consists of a base station, keypad, motion sensors, and entry sensors, which can all be controlled wirelessly. The system is designed to be expandable, so additional sensors and devices can be added as needed.
Here are the basic steps for setting up SimpliSafe:
1. Choose a location for the base station. It should be placed in a central location in your home, away from any windows or doors.
2. Plug the base station into an electrical outlet and connect it to your router using an Ethernet cable.
3. Place the keypad near an entryway door, within range of the base station.
4. Mount the motion sensor in a corner of the room, at least five feet off the ground.
5. Stick an entry sensor onto each door or window that you want to protect.
6. Activate the system by entering your four-digit PIN into the keypad.
7. Test each sensor to make sure it’s working properly.
8. Add additional sensors or devices as needed (e.g., smoke detector, panic button).
Does SimpliSafe offer a money-back guarantee?
of what the writer is talking about.
SimpliSafe does offer a money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days for a full refund.
Frequently Asked Question
Can SimpliSafe monitor an existing system?
Can another company monitor Vivint system?
Can you use ADT equipment with other companies?
If your alarm system is proprietary, your system is programmed to function correctly only as long as you continue paying the original company that sold it to you. For example, no other company can monitor a SimpliSafe, Cox, Brinks Home, or Xfinity Home system.12 Feb 2021 
However, Vivint built their cameras so that they will not work with other companies. Instead, they will only work with Vivint’s in-house service. If you try to bring a Vivint Camera over to another platform, then it will be rejected. This means that the cameras cannot be taken to other monitoring companies.23 Feb 2018 
It’s important to understand that you can switch home security companies. In most cases, ADT equipment can be used by other alarm companies, including Security Alarm. Let us help you save money by utilizing as much of your existing equipment as possible!8 June 2018 
In short, yes. SimpliSafe can monitor an existing system as long as it is compatible with our monitoring service. If you’re not sure if your system is compatible, feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance.